Friday, August 6, 2010

A Prudent Success Story!

Prudent Financial gets great satisfaction from our success stories. Here is a letter from one of our customers we would like to share with you. If you have a success story you would like to share, Prudent Financial would love to hear from you!

Fourteen years ago, i had a horrible car accident in which i was seriously injured and was not able to make payments on any of the money i owed. I had to declare bankruptcy. I was devastated and at my lowest point. I was refused a loan everywhere. The only company to give me my second chance was prudent. It helped me re-establish my credit. Subsequently, i established my own insurance business, which is now flourishing. I have resurrected myself financially, own my own house, and have investments with rrsp’s and a wide variety of insurance products. I will always be eternally grateful to Prudent Financial for assisting me in my desperate hour of need.


Meyer B.
We are glad to have helped Arnold.
All the best
Prudent Financial
http://prudentvaluecars.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment